Workshop on Foundations of Computer Security
June 29, 2013
Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Affiliated with LICS'13
9:00-10:00 Invited talk (session chair: Michael Clarkson)
- Static Analysis of Cache Side Channels
10:00-10:30 Coffee break
10:30-12:30 Information flow (session chair: Cătălin Hriţcu)
- When not all bits are equal: Incorporating "worth" into information-flow measures
Mario S. Alvim, Andre Scedrov, and Fred B. Schneider.
- Abstract channels, gain functions and the information order
Annabelle McIver, Carroll Morgan, Larissa Meinicke, Geoffrey Smith, and Barbara Espinoza.
- MAP-REDUCE Enforcement Framework of Information Flow Policies
Minh Ngo, Fabio Massacci, and Olga Gadyatskaya.
- A Framework for Composing Security-typed Languages
Andreas Gampe and Jeffery Von Ronne.
14:00-15:30 Security protocols 1 (session chair: Santiago Zanella Béguelin)
- A Formal Framework for Secure Routing Protocols
Chen Chen, Limin Jia, Hao Xu, Cheng Luo, Wenchao Zhou, and Boon Loo.
- Translating between equational theories for automated reasoning
Ben Smyth, Myrto Arapinis, and Mark Ryan
- Using Interpolation for the Verification of Security Protocols (Extended Abstract)
Giacomo Dalle Vedove, Marco Rocchetto, Luca Viganò, and Marco Volpe.
15:30-16:00 Coffee break
16:00-17:00 Security protocols 2 (session chair: Bruno Blanchet)
- Bounded Memory Protocols and Progressing Collaborative Systems
Max Kanovich, Tajana Ban Kirigin, Vivek Nigam, and Andre Scedrov.
- A Multi-Role Translation of Protocol Narration into the Spi-Calculus with Correspondence Assertions
Eijiro Sumii and Yuji Sato.
17:30-19:00 Formal and Computational Cryptography
The workshop on Formal and Computational Cryptography (FCC'13) now takes place as an evening session after FCS'13. Here is the program of this session.
- A Composable Computational Soundness Notion
Florian Böhl, Véronique Cortier, and Bogdan Warinschi
- When Formal Proofs meet Application Developers
- A Sequent Calculus for the Computationally Complete Symbolic Attacker
Last modified on May 27, 2013.